Sunday, November 21

Just a small town girl...

I'm just an ordinary girl with an ordinary life, who decided to start up a blog on a whim. Why not, right? It can't be thaaaaat hard, right? Wrong. I've sat here for twenty minutes already staring at this blank page. Already harder than I thought.
I guess I should start off by telling you who I am. So here it goes...


1. My name is E.
2. I LOVE Mocha Cooladas
3. I am a Pro-cras-tin-a-tor.
4. I am a firm believer that EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
5. I have over 60 pairs of shoes.
6. I read Fitness and Shape Magazines while eating chocolate ice cream.
7. I'm saving my pennies to buy a hotrod...until then, I'm driving a....minivan. Ew. :(
8. I love cheesy romantic movies.
9. Tim Tebow is my hero.
10. I have a tendency to talk way too loud way too often.

Some days will be interesting. Some will be funny. And some will bore us both to tears. But, hey, that's life. And that's my blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great list :)
    I used to drive a mini van!
    Enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete